Our Karate birthday parties are 1.5 hours long–action packed and FUN! You can sit back and enjoy yourself while we do all of the work. Our trained instructors will supervise and coordinate the birthday party from beginning to end. The party is filled with fun games and specially designed martial arts activities. There is no prior martial arts experience required, so everyone 4 & up will be able to join.
There is no other venue in Maitland that offers a Ninja Karate Birthday Party like ours.
Karate Kid Birthday Package:
- Maximum Numbers 20
- 90 minutes long
- Fun games and activities
- Mini Karate Session
- Customized Martial Arts birthday invitations
- We do the clean up!
- Cut your cake with a real Samurai Sword
- Pizza, Chips & Drinks provided
- All of the kids will learn some basic martial arts moves and your child will be at the head of the class, teaching along with the instructor.
- Oh AND your child will also wear a Black Belt for the day!
- Your child will leave the party feeling excited. The positive feedback and energy that they will receive from their friends will reinforce their passion for martial arts and will also help boost their confidence and self-esteem!
- 1 parent of the birthday child must stay for the duration of the party
- Cake is not provided unless prior organised
- Minimum of 3 weeks notice to book
- Deposit required upon invitation collection
To Book your Fun Birthday Party:
- Please book your party early
- Minimum cost $250.00 - Maximum numbers 20 (Unless prior arranged) (Contact us for less numbers)
- Deposit of $50 will secure date and time – dates book fast
- Party is only available Saturdays. (Saturday parties can be scheduled from 11:00pm)
- We cater for our Karate parties to people form Maitland, Rutherford, Cessnock and the Hunter
To register your interest in having a Ninja Karate Party click the button, complete the form and have one of our staff contact to discuss options for the party
WHAT CLIENTS SAY?
KIND WORDS FROM MY LOVELY CLIENTS
"This is a school with great values and that cares "
"Our kids love training at Guys Karate School"
"What a fantastic atmosphere, my kids really learn a lot of values"